What is PCI DSS?
PCI DSS is a set of twelve high-level requirements that organisations who store, process, or transmit credit cards for themselves or on behalf of other organisations need to adhere to. Organisations who have the ability to impact the security of the card payment on behalf of merchants also are required to show compliance with PCI DSS.
How Can Confide Assist?
Confide is the longest serving local Qualified Security Assessor Company (QSA) in New Zealand and is licensed to operate in the Asia Pacific market. We have assisted organisations in New Zealand, Australia, Paupa New Guinea, East Timor, the UK, and the USA to obtain compliance with PCI DSS requirements mandated by the major card brands. Whether you are a large or small organisation, we can help you with your PCI DSS requirements. Our consultants have a range of skills to help assess your organisation. Read more about our services:
- Gap Analysis
- Self-Assessment (SAQ) assistance
- Report on Compliance
- Breach Consulting
- Managed Assurance Programme
If you need help with PCI, contact us and find out how Confide can assist you.
Benefits of PCI DSS Compliance
- Protects you and your customers’ data by complying with mature international security standards.
- Improves your company image and differentiates you from customers who are non-compliant with PCI DSS.
- Reduces risk and expense liabilities by complying with business, legal, contractual, and regulatory requirements.
- Improves efficiencies to help increase productivity by adopting a structured approach to data security throughout your organisation.