The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) requires organisations to perform internal and external vulnerability scanning on a regular basis. This applies to most customers who are self-assessing and those who need to complete a full Report on Compliance.
Confide can assist in the management of these scans and provide an independent resource through our certified vulnerability scanning specialists. We can help you implement and manage your scans using tools from Approved Scanning Vendors (ASV), and along with the standard reports, we provide a summarised monthly report that gives you results that you can act on fast.
- Reduce PCI DSS compliance costs and effort by identifying vulnerabilities early.
- Reduce risk of scans being missed during the year.
- Improve security levels by identifying risks to you and your customer data.
- Provides an independent resource for scanning so that the people running the scans are not the same people managing the configuration of the systems.
- Provides a skilled resource who has demonstrated their knowledge through product related certifications to effectively manage scanning on your behalf.
- Provides a report that can be easily acted on so that you understand which vulnerabilities need to be prioritised for your compliance requirements.